Monday, November 25, 2013

Keepin it reel.


I often watch movies when ever I can but I don't watch movies that much But I still love them.


My top five favorite movies are

  1. Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children complete


























2. "Andersen Dowa Ningyo Hime 1975


















3. The Wild Swans








      
4. The Last Unicorn

5. Princess Gwenavere and the Jewel Riders : Jewel Quest   

                                                                                                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've seen any of these, but you can tell your main preferences from this list. Did you get a chance to take the quiz through the link on the class blog? There were a few more elements to this post for full points...

    ReplyDelete