Monday, November 25, 2013

Food Memory


I have several favorite foods that I love and would like to share them with you.

One of my most favorite foods to eat in the world is chicken peas and mash potatoes. this is one of my favorite dinners I remember eating when I was young. And will always be my #1 favorite meals to eat for the rest of my life.










One of my other favorite foods to eat when I was little was Pizza. I don't exactly remember how old I was when I stared eating pizza I just know that it is also still one of my favorite things to eat.










But the one thing I love to eat out of all the foods I love is ICE CREAM! YES I LOVE ICE CREAM!
Ice cream has always been one of my favorite treats to eat when ever I'm board. My favorite flavors of all time are just Chocolate Vanilla and Oreo and when ever I get the chance I sometimes get a vanilla sundae with chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures and descriptions are making me hungry this morning!

    ReplyDelete