Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Childs play

  1. My favorite family meal as a child (witch are still my favorite to this day.) are Pizza and Chicken, Peas, and Mash Potatoes.






















2. The one person that I wish to forget was a girl named Helen George who made my life a school misriable cause I spent all of my grade school years with no friends and as the lyrics from a song would discribe it

燃やされた昔の肖像画 捨て去った過去の僕
誰しもがあざけり笑った あの顔は忘れたい...
彼女はそう かつて僕のこと馬鹿にした幼馴染

Moyasareta mukashi no shouzouga sute satta kako no boku
dareshi mo ga azakeri waratta ano kao wa wasuretai...
kanojo wa sou katsute boku no koto baka ni shita osananajimi

My old portraits were burned; I abandoned my past self
I want to forget that face that everyone ridiculed and laughed at...
She was the childhood friend that made a fool out of me









3. My two favorite movies as a child where The Last Unicorn and The Wild Swans ( Toei animation 1977)

The Wild Swans:
A young girl must spend six years making sweatshirts out of poison ivy in order to save her six brothers which have been turned into swans by an evil sorceress.

The Last Unicorn:
A brave unicorn and a magician fight an evil king who is obsessed with attempting to capture the world's unicorns.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment