Monday, October 28, 2013

The beat goes on

I've really loved this week about music. I enjoyed every activity we did. Even though I thought that we would do something more with sharing and expressing the music the we like but still these activities where fun as well. I really liked the one where we took different song lyrics and made up our own songs or poems.
 Even though some of you already know  that my favorite music group is vocaloid and my top 3 favorite girls and guys are

       GUYS         
  • Len


     
  • Gakupo










      







  • Kaito




















GIRLS



  • Luka





















  • Rin


















  • Miku             

                                                                             












                                                 





As you can see that these guys are my favorite singers  and I'd love to tell you more about them but that's for another  time.                                                                            

1 comment: