Thursday, October 24, 2013

Music to (our) ears / Music and Writing

Two teachers that I asked about music where Mrs. Dunn and  Mrs. Holcomb.


The things that Mrs. Dunn said about music was that
She liked purple rain by Prince when she was younger
and that she really hates Miley Cyrus and a group called 2 live crew.

What Mrs. Holcomb said about music was that she really likes pop music and that her favorite radio stations are 94.7 and 88.3.



My own personal view on music is that

  • My taste in music has changed very much over the years.
  • Music helps me escape from reality.
  • I really admire the music of Vocaloid
  • And my #1 favorite song from vocaloid is  '' little mermaid" by Megurine Luka.




1 comment:

  1. I still love Purple Rain by Prince! I hadn't heard of the group you mentioned--thanks for sharing something new!

    ReplyDelete