Thursday, September 12, 2013

writers as readers

1.When I read I like to be comfortable on my bed with one light on in the dark or either all the lights on depending on what mood I'm in.


2. The genres of books I like to read are fantasy ones . I mean who doesn't love fantasy books my top  books I love to read are  1.Graceling , 2. Megurine Luka Little Mermaid ( fanfiction.com) ,  3. Princess of the wild swans ( based off of The Wild Swans by Hans Christian Anderson) 4. The little lost angel , 5. The last unicorn and 6. My manga Bible series.

3. The  one book I've read and couldn't put down was when I read Graceling I couldn't stop reading it because it was so intense I had to read what happened next.

4. one book I remember reading when I was little was the Beginners Bible for Children I've always loved reading the bible since I could remember.

5. My favorite series to read all the time is My Manga Bible Series is because I can now read the bible in a fun new way.



 

 

 














1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was a manga Bible series...that's interesting!

    ReplyDelete