Tuesday, September 24, 2013

my favorite quote part 2

These's are some of my favorite quotes from my favorite anime characers that I really like and inspire me.








Marina
(little mermaid 1975)


''Yes It's the only way. I must return to the sea, where I was born; where I belong. Only through my death can I keep my love for the prince true, and pure. And perhaps, when I have turned to sea foam, foam upon the waves, I may yet find a way to be of service to my prince, and to others. For though his heart was never meant to be mine, never the less I have learned the meaning of true love. I want to be with him and around him, always, even if it is only in the form of a clear, fine, sea foam.''
Aerith
( Final Fantasy vii advent children)


   ''I never blamed you. Not once. You came for me. That's all that matters.''



Juliet
( Romeo x Juliet)



 "For all our life and until death, together shall we be hence forth until the end of eternity." Romeo upheld his vows 'til the very end... Therefore so will I... A world that harbors such love within it should never parish...


 Eliza
( The Wild Swans 1977)

   " Punish spare them they would suffer all the pain I almost did."


The Little Mermaid
( The little mermaid anime short magical memories)




         " I only hope that someday my prince may come to realize how very much i really loved him."

1 comment: