Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I am Hanna


 

I am 

Unique, autistic, tenacious, the second child in the family.

I love St. Louis more than Springfield, I am an animal lover; I’m great at arts and crafts.

I’m going to work hard to fulfill my goals in life to become a vet tech and voice actress.

I am

Sweet, laid back, sentimental, quiet,  a good Roman Catholic, a square.

I am short tempered but gentle. An anime/manga lover.

Sitting by the fire knitting on a cold rainy or snowy day.

Scrapbooking, knitting, drawing or painting during my free time.

I am

Brown hair ,brown eyes ( green, pink or purple in my head.) pale skin, blind in one eye.

Very thin, I have no belly button, I’m 18 years old.

Brown boots, leggings, short skirts, legwarmers, pants hair down with headband, oversized comfy sweaters, hate makeup.

1 comment:

  1. I share your love of animals and although I can't knit, I do scrapbook and enjoy arts and crafts like you. How interesting that you have no belly button and that you want to be a voice actress. I hope you get to do that someday. I'm enjoying getting to know you in class and looking forward to learning more about you and your ideas here on your blog. Thanks for putting it together, Hanna!

    ReplyDelete