Monday, December 16, 2013

give the gift of writing

List of things I love about you
  • Smart
  • Sweet
  • Funny
  • Fun to be with
  • An amazing big brother
These are just a few things about you that I love. You have been my # 1 childhood friend. We fought and played a lot like siblings but we still ended up having fun in the end. You have always been special to me and I want to keep it that way and I hope we can still be friends for a really long time.

                                                                                                                                     Connor O'Neil




These are a few songs that tell you how I feel and will always even if you don’t feel the same way.
You’ll find these songs on youtube.


Just Be Friends
Original Vocals: Luka Megurine

 Eternal Snow
Song Author: Changin' My Life

 Myself  - Full Moon O Sagashite

Megurine Luka- The Little Mermaid


Mermaid  : Kagamine Rin










No comments:

Post a Comment